Offtopic Was: RE: [vorbis] Vorbis for PlayStation

Mark de Bokx m.debokx at planetmediagroup.nl
Tue Oct 2 01:44:19 PDT 2001

Dudes,

Ermmmm weird question maybe, but there has been a lot of talk about that
Linux PS2 development kit. How can I obtain that and where? If someone is
willing to share or maybe even give it to me that will be even more
appreciated. Mail me of list pls. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Mark

--
Mark de Bokx
Internet Service Engineer

"Remember:  Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life" -- Dave
Butler