[vorbis] Scheduled Ogg streams for testing

Steven Robertson 4him at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 11:21:26 PDT 2001

<snip>

You can't.  To open the stream, open the Playlist Editor in winamp.  Click
on Add, URL, then type in the location.

Normally, you download a playlist file containing the URL, which is sent to
a temp folder and opened.  There was some discussion on making an OGG
playlist type to avoid reliance on m3u or pls files a while ago.  IIRC,
there was a problem with using a MIME type of MP3.

(New to the list, but I've been watching for quite a while.)

Steven