[vorbis] [thorsten.titze@hangar-eleven.de: Ogg/Vorbis for Dreamcast]

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Mon Nov 12 09:34:06 PST 2001

more dreamcast news

----- Forwarded message from Thorsten Titze <thorsten.titze at hangar-eleven.de> -----

To: feedback at vorbis.com
From: Thorsten Titze <thorsten.titze at hangar-eleven.de>
Subject: Ogg/Vorbis for Dreamcast

Hello,

just wanted to let you know that my sources of the Dreamcast Ogg/Vorbis
Player library have now been included into the Opensource KOS Operating System
for the Dreamcast. This allows the hobbyist Dreamcast Programming scene to
write games or tools using the Ogg/Vorbis Audio encoding format.

KallistiOS can be found at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/cadcdev

Personally I am now working on a player application that uses my library.

Just in case this is of any interest for you,
Regards,
Thorsten

----
Thorsten Titze                 eMail:<mailto:thorsten.titze at hangar-eleven.de>