[vorbis] Multiple tracks per file, or continuous audio support

Ciaran Anscomb ciarana at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 08:21:12 PST 2001

Sgrifennodd Jaakko Lintula:
> Last time I checked, XMMS made a nasty "stop" between two songs, also
> with oggs. IIRC, ogg123 didn't -- so it's just a problem in player
> implementation.

If you use a plugin like libcrossfade.so and turn off everything but
the gap killer, you won't suffer from that.

I think this is the one I'm using:
http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-eisenlpe2/xmms-crossfade/

..ciaran

--
Ciaran Anscomb, BBC Internet Services
"But everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real head" -- TMBG