[vorbis] Participate in listening tests

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Fri Nov 2 09:21:39 PST 2001

Regarding the listening test...

Do I just suck or am I using bad equipment? I can't hear any difference at
all among any of the fossile or rawhide samples. I *am* limited to either
very cheap headphones ($20) or a pretty cheap stereo at low volume though.
But still, you'd think I should be able to hear a difference. I got top
scores on my last hearing inspection :)

But seriosly; do you guys actually find any of those samples bad enough that
they're "annoying"? Am I the only one who doesn't detect a difference?

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org