[vorbis] icecast 2.0 semi-permanent test stream-feedback

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat May 5 20:50:43 PDT 2001

At 07:56 PM 5/5/01 +1200, you wrote:
>In regard to trying both Freeamp and Sonique to try to listen to the
>stream, neither seem to work :(

freeamp works (very) reliably for me. I had it connected for several
hours last night to my stream without problems, and have been listening
to Jack's stream today for 20 minutes or so without any problems.

It could be a freeamp problem on windows only, I suppose. Has anyone
had problems with freeamp on linux? Has anyone had _success_ with
freeamp on windows?

Michael