[vorbis] DOS commandline decoder for Ogg beta4?

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed May 2 19:31:35 PDT 2001

>Any suggestions would be most helpful...

I suggest you compile the decoder example and use that - it should work fine
in DOS (possibly with a small tweak or two). However, I don't know of anyone
that has tried to compile libvorbis and libogg for DOS, so you might run into
unexpected problems. I don't think any of the main developers have DOS
compilers, so we're not going to do it for you.

Michael