[vorbis] Lossless/lossy hybrid?

Wilson defiler at null.net
Thu May 31 10:23:48 PDT 2001

Can you point me to a blind listening test that shows a difference between
320kbps LAME and the original WAV? I'd be very very very very surprised.
Individual people can say anything they like.. "I wrapped tinfoil around my
power cables and now there's so much more "depth" to the music!", but only a
blind listening test can really sort this kind of thing out from sheer
fantasy.

--Wilson.