[vorbis] Java?

Nicholas Pappas nick at rightstep.org
Sun May 27 17:31:37 PDT 2001

        I haven't seen any ports to Java, although I haven't looked really hard.
        I'm starting a project with Vorbis in the next few weeks that will be
developed in Windows first and then ported to Java if time permits (it's
a research project, so time normally doesn't)... so if you want to wait
a year, I might have a port for ya. ;)

        Nick