[vorbis] Request for support: add Vorbis to RioVolt CD player

JFurmankiewicz at STSSystems.com JFurmankiewicz at STSSystems.com
Fri May 18 10:09:15 PDT 2001

I just recently got myself the SonicBlue RioVolt Mp3/WMA CD player, which
has upgradeable firmware.

I've sent a request to:

customersupport at diamondmm.com

asking them to add support for Ogg Vorbis in the next release of their
firmware, so that it will be able to read Ogg CDs
and display its tags properly.

It would be great if others could e-mail the same address and ask for the
same feature. I think we all agree that support for Ogg
in hardware devices (MP3 players, MP3 CD players, etc.) is crucial for the
format to take off.

Thanks,
Jacek