[vorbis] Vorbis support in Winamp

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Sat May 12 11:10:18 PDT 2001

Hello Peter,

Friday, May 11, 2001, 7:11:30 PM, you wrote:

> I would like you guys to test the latest version of my plug-in:
> http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.zip
> This one is considered the final version and there are no known bugs in it,
> but you might be able to find some.

The plugin works great (very stable), but there is one feature I'd like
to see: when WinAmp's MP3 plugin can't find the file, it simply skips
to the next file, but when your plugin can't find file, it displays an
annoying message box. Could you fix that, please?

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467