[vorbis] [icecast] another Icecast2/Vorbis stream on-line

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri Mar 16 09:08:02 PST 2001

Greetings:

  Another test. I've re-encoded a batch of mono 22050 Hz WAVs, average
bitrate seems to hang around 30-40 kbps. Icecast.xml is set for three
connects, and the URL is here:

        http://64.108.112.145:8000/shouter.ogg

  IMO, the sound quality is much better now. Again, the stream should be
up for about 45 minutes or so. Please let me know how it works for
you...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net