[vorbis] Some comments about beta4

Smörk smoerk at gmx.de
Mon Mar 12 03:18:49 PST 2001

>Look at it this way: I'm not satisfied until it runs at least 1.2x
>realtime on my K5 100MHz.

if you could it get that fast, this would be quite useful for encoding
several streams on one machine. for me speed is very important.
encoding multi-channel stream (4,8,16) in realtime, using audio synth
software and encoding live with only one machine, reencoding 30 streams
with a dual processor board, etc... :)