[vorbis] Vorbis stream up now

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Tue Mar 13 08:43:45 PST 2001

Hey

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:50:07AM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:

>   If you're using the latest XMMS (CVS preferably), FreeAmp, Sonique
> (?), or ogg123 (maybe), please check out this URL for a Vorbis playlist
> stream:

im using ogg123 :

[thomas at mmstreaming ogg123]$ ./ogg123 --version
Ogg123 from vorbis-tools 1.0beta4

on this url :

> 	http://64.108.112.34:8000/shouter.ogg

and get this fault :

[thomas at mmstreaming ogg123]$ ./ogg123 -v http://64.108.112.34:8000/shouter.ogg
HTTP Headers:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
ice-bitrate: 0
ice-name: no name
ice-public: 0

E: input not an Ogg Vorbis audio stream.
Segmentation fault
[thomas at mmstreaming ogg123]$

Hope that it helps?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards.  I got a full
house and four people died.
		-- Steven Wright