[vorbis] streaming Vorbis: trials & errors with Icecast 2

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Mar 5 14:34:51 PST 2001

Jack Moffitt wrote:

> Are you sure the current repository is missing the return function? I'm
> almost certain I added this weeks ago when somone in IRC was having this
> problem.  It's possible I didn't merge the changes...

i retrieved the libshout package from bitkeeper again: shout.c was
missing the "return 1;" before line 153...but even though that keeps the
pipe from breaking, i'm still unable to get a stream to a client
player...i tried the latest freeamp, but it hangs too...it connects but
the buffer stays at 0%...any suggestions ?

== dlp