[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis in Audiograbber and more

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sun Mar 4 22:40:19 PST 2001

>Secondly - what we *really* need is an encoder dll using the same sort
>of interface as the LAME encoder DLL etc. Is that a route being
>pursued or do you think integrated/internal support is more likely?
>
>I'd quite like to go back to encoding on the fly at some point.

There is an encoder dll. It's not as simple as the LAME or bladeenc ones,
because it allows you to do a LOT more. It's not difficult to add encoding
of vorbis using that to an existing program, though.

That said, audiograbber allows on-the-fly encoding using oggenc (or did
in the beta version I helped the author add vorbis support to :-)

Michael