[vorbis] Vorbis Direct Show

Wilson defiler at null.net
Sat Jun 30 00:27:07 PDT 2001

>From what I understood of the readme file (It's in Japanese), there are
three different "modes" included.
The one I used, "mode3+", supposedly includes the code book, 6k or so
header, and data. Each of the three modes includes different components of
what would be in a standalone Vorbis file, for compatibility with various
applications.  Did that make sense? I'm not sure of the internal details of
Ogg/Vorbis.
AVI files pretty much keep the audio and video streams separate.  You can
use WAV, MP3, MP2, whatever, and now Vorbis as the audio track.