[vorbis] Vorbis Direct Show

Wilson defiler at null.net
Thu Jun 28 20:40:15 PDT 2001

This is quite cool. I've been playing with it, and the playback of Ogg audio
files in DirectShow apps seems to work fine.
However, does anyone know how to get an Ogg file to mux into an AVI? None of
my muxing tools are "Ogg aware", and there doesn't appear to be an Encode
filter included in this distribution, so I can't have them encode directly
to the AVI. If I name the ogg file .wav to 'trick' the app into handling it,
no audio actually gets written to the output AVI. Is this just not going to
work at this stage of the game?

Thanks,
--Wilson.