[vorbis] Re: ogg vorbis

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Thu Jun 21 14:07:25 PDT 2001

That's great to hear.  Is there anyone I can talk to about it who is
more involved with the decision making process?

It would honestly take little effort I think, and I know that lots of
useres are requesting it (I get 5-10 emails about it a week at least).

Probably the biggest request from our users, is for Ogg Vorbis support
in the Nomad line of products.  I'm willing to do whatever I can to
help.

Thanks,
jack.