[vorbis] "vorbiscomment"

Bacchus 13 bacchus13 at zdnetonebox.com
Mon Jun 18 16:36:25 PDT 2001

---- "Kenneth Arnold" <ken at arnoldnet.net> wrote:
it'll take a little longer, but you'll get an ogg cd-ripper/encoder/tagger/mover
that'll look nice, do
 the progress indicators, rip-encode parallelism, etc. right, and any
 other nice stuff you want.

Sounds very promising!  Good luck.

At the moment, I think the nearest utility to what you are planning is
Grip for Linux, a console that unifies cdparanoia, vorbis tool, Lame
and CD player with CDDB look-up, progress indicators, rip-encode parallelism.
 It hasn't got tagger nor mover,though.

Furthermore, I have got a few problems with comments.  Is that only me
who doesn't know how to set 'genre' information using oggenc beta 4?
 '-N' option also does not seem to work well with Winamp comment editor.

Honestly, I am completely new to Linux.  So, the problems may be only
me, though. :-(