[vorbis] Vorbis Direct Show

Reuben Martin rmartin at BRRARCH.COM
Fri Jun 29 10:40:44 PDT 2001

>However, does anyone know how to get an Ogg file to mux into an AVI? None
of
>my muxing tools are "Ogg aware", and there doesn't appear to be an Encode
>filter included in this distribution, so I can't have them encode directly
>to the AVI.

There are encode filters available in that package, but remember, these are
DirectShow filters. What you're talking about requires ACM Codecs. Doom9 has
them available at http://www.doom9.org/Soft21/Files/Audio/ogg.zip  If that
link no longer works go to the web site and look it up. The links there
change quite often.  Once installed, 6 different versions are listed, but I
have yet to figure out what the differences are.

-Reuben