[vorbis] YAVTS (yet another vorbis test stream)

Magnus Holmgren lear at algonet.se
Thu Jun 28 11:04:49 PDT 2001

Oddsock wrote:

> 80kbps test stream using oddcast DSP and new test win32 port of icecast2
> server....
>
> http://www.djlithium.com:8064/djlithium.ogg

Hmmm... I've tried a couple of streams now, and I've been plain unable
to get sound from any of them. It downloads data in a reasonable amount,
but I get no sound (nor is the timer increasing, so it isn't playing
silence). Playing Oggs locally works fine, so the problem is specific to
streaming. Any suggestions, e.g. regarding working plugin configuration?
I'm using the 1.11 WinAmp plugin from Nullsoft.

--
Magnus Holmgren