[vorbis] An handful of tags !

ORK korsmo at solungen.hm.no
Fri Jun 22 12:53:51 PDT 2001

Maybe I'm deaf or blind or something...but...what program or plug-in or
whatever do I have to use to ID tag my Ogg files??
I have been searching high and low on vorbis sites to figure it out...
What I know...WinAmp don't support tagging Ogg files...and I just reached
2GB with Ogg encoded music...

ORK