[vorbis] PP's out_vorbis winamp plugin based on RC1

Li-Hui Zhou l.h.zhou at 263.net
Fri Jun 22 06:58:34 PDT 2001

I just found a message in vqf's forums
http://www.vqf.com/bbs/display.php3?board=VQF.comForum&DISP=12831
that says:

Have you tried vorbis output plugin for winamp ? it already support rc1
encoding!
http://www.blorp.com/~peter/
--> see misc !

I checked this plugin and found it was based on libvorbis RC1. I wonder
what does it mean? Can this plugin use Ogg vorbis encoder engine RC1?

As I know, the RC1 encoder is not ready yet and there's no pre-beta
version after beta 4.