[vorbis] Low bitrate: when?

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Mon Jun 18 17:32:05 PDT 2001

> This shirt?
> http://www.techreview.com/web/images/kiang/kiang061401.jpg
> Too bad. I really like that one, and Cafepress isn't going to be able to
> duplicate it. (I know, because I own like 20 Cafepress shirts. +)

I can easily get that shirt made again, but I don't really have the time
to take orders and ship them out myself.

If I order those shirts, is there a place that will handle selling them?
They _were_ nice shirts.  We also had long sleeve ones and white ones.

(Of course, I'd get them made minus the icast branding)

jack.