[vorbis] Low bitrate: when?

Patrick Godeau patrick.godeau at free.fr
Wed Jun 13 15:04:53 PDT 2001

Hi all,

Please could you tell me when is planned a version of Ogg Vorbis with
low bitrate encoding?

I'm waiting for this feature because I want to put my music on the web.
But the song is very long, about 30 mn (yes, this is progressive music).
So I fear nobody will listen to it except if the bitrate is cut down.

Thanks!

PS: If you really want, you can listen to the masterpiece at
http://patrick.godeau.free.fr
I will make an official announce when I have a low bitrate version!

Patrick