[vorbis] ogg123 plays too fast

Earl H. Merry early at eastcore.net
Fri Jun 8 21:02:34 PDT 2001

Ogg123 plays too fast. Trying to listen to RMS
talks at NYU and ogg123 plays at what seems to be
twice the normal speed. I have searched the web and
the mail archives here at vorbis but have seen nothing
that resembles this problem.

ogg123 -help doesn't clear things up for me.

Could anyone please help?

Please reply off the list since I am not
subscribed.

Thanks.

"The threshold for this to be true is not precisely
 defined by law"

-The GNU Lesser General Publc License (LGPL)
-http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html