[vorbis] Nullsoft Vorbis Decoder v1.11a (BUG)

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Fri Jul 20 20:02:42 PDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Ian wrote:

> When listening to a stream (http://bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:9000/test.ogg)
> winamp crashed after a few minutes.
> When i tried going back in and went back to the stream it worked for a few
> minutes again and crashed.
> The times are different (8:27 and 6:20, and 6:21), so it doesn't seem to be
> related to that, but every time its crashed was at the beginning/end of a
> song.  (I'm coming from 206.106.73.201 if there's anything in his logs that
> might help)

hmmmmm.  Wonder if it's not dealing with the new headers or something? I
know it worked with earlier versions of the plugin, but I've not checked it
in the past 3 weeks or so.  The logging doesn't say much.  There's nothing
in the error log, and there's just your average entry in the access log.
sorry I can't help further.

Geoff.