[vorbis] How do you pronounce 'Ogg Vorbis'?

Alp ATICI atici at math.columbia.edu
Sun Jul 22 15:29:48 PDT 2001

It actually reminds me of "Mogg" (another name for goblin
that I see being used in Magic The Gathering series)
and "Ogre" (and hence Shrek).

It might be a good idea to put Shrek in a vorbis t-shirt design too.
Just that I don't have the artistic skills:)

One might also check hypertext webster interface for possible
uses of ogg, vb. at
http://work.ucsd.edu:5141/cgi-bin/http_webster?method=exact&isindex=ogg&db=foldoc

But I don't know whether ogg project has anything to do with it.

Alp