[vorbis] Here we go again...

Richard Eng richard.eng at c2i.net
Sat Jul 21 07:42:26 PDT 2001

> technology also disrupted normal CD playback. The recording
> industry's attempts to prevent the copying of CDs onto PCs
> presents a legal quandary, however, because the courts have
> recognized the right of consumers to copy copyright-protected
> work for home use.

There is no way this is going to work. If you use Exact Audio Copy
every sector is copied as raw data. And each sector is read more than
one time to ensure correct content. EAC doesn't care about the contents
as long as it's read correct. I can't see any way to stop this. The only
way must be to create a new audio-cd standard.. And it's not likely to
happen for a loooong time......

Richard