[vorbis] Re: [advocacy] current tshirt/slogan submissions

Robert Voigt f1k at gmx.de
Mon Jul 16 09:17:05 PDT 2001

On Monday 16 July 2001 16:48, Reuben Martin wrote:

>   As for the phenomenon vs. standard I think I may want to explain. It
> seems that whenever the media reports on Ogg (or ANY open source project
> for that matter) they often use the word phenomenon to describe it...

Yes, but you can't put something on a shirt that most people who see it need
an explanation for.

Chad used the phrase "to spread the ogg" today on IRC. I think he didn't
think about the shirt when he said it, but this sounds like something that
can be on a shirt.
He (tm) (c) (gpl)'ed it, so anyone can use it in a shirt design.