[vorbis] Re: [advocacy] current tshirt/slogan submissions

Robert Voigt f1k at gmx.de
Sun Jul 15 08:31:58 PDT 2001

On Saturday 14 July 2001 21:18, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> Just a note that the current submissions are finally online at:
>
> http://www.xiph.org/~jack/tshirt/

I'm pleased to see the one by Emily on top of that page. I like it very much
and why bother to make a new one.
I don't know if it's obvious to everyone but I hacked it after I scanned it.
It was just a quick idea for a replacement of the "sponsored by ICAST". But
"sponsored by xiph" does not make sense. We can either omit this phrase (if
we decide that does not ruin the design) or put something else there.

I also like the design by  Reuben Martin, but the words phenomenon and
standard don't make much sense. If we find something funny for that it would
be almost perfect, perhaps with a little more contrast (a lighter background
color).