[vorbis] as if you haven't seen this yet

Andreas Fuchs asf at void.at
Sat Jul 14 03:23:02 PDT 2001

Today, Magnus von Koeller <magnus at vonkoeller.de> wrote:
> Yeah, the german computer magazine c't has done some really good
> comparisons in the past. They didn't seem to be biased. They are quite
> old (I don't remember exactly when) but already then Ogg Vorbis was
> held "promising" or something. Maybe if you have a German friend that
> reads c't you can make him tell you what they say (I'm way too lazy)

http://www.heise.de ("Suchen nach C't-Artikeln") tells me: it's in C't
23/2000. This is just one issue after my subscription expired. /-:

AFAIK it's possible to order back issues of this magazine. Or just go
ahead and buy the C't ROM which holds all the articles issued in the
last year. Or just remember who your friends are in .de, .at or .ch (-;

regards,

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at acm.org>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs