[vorbis] Nullsoft Vorbis Decoder v.1.11a Bug Report

Vrykolaka Vrykolaka at Empyree.org
Fri Jul 6 09:02:12 PDT 2001

There is a genre I never found (even in detailled databases). It is *zouk*, music from Antilles and french islands. And there is an important one (well, mostly in french-speaking country since it is a french-song genre)!