[vorbis] Beta 4

Matthew James Brown mbrown at hotteam.org
Thu Feb 22 15:32:18 PST 2001

Hi everyone,

I'm new around here.  I'm also a programmer and am going to make some cool
windows encoders using vorbis and stuff soon, but that's another e-mail.
This is just a quick reply to this message.  Vorbis.com and icecast.org seem
to be up and running again.  Just thought I'd let you know.  Nothing new is
on the sites but they're all up and going strong again.

Thanks guys, vorbis is so awesome,

Matthew Brown