[vorbis] binary downloads (www.vorbis.com down?)

Moritz Grimm maxx at kolabore.de
Sat Feb 10 20:21:34 PST 2001

Thomas Kirk wrote:
> > If so, let's do something against it. Within a few days I could make
> > some space free on kolabore.de, until then I can put stuff temporarily
> > on my (rather limited) student account at my university.
> We can help to. I have acces to servers running on 655mbit backbone :)
> I could do a nordic mirror if its neccesary?

Paranoia yes or no, mirror sites could be pretty useful. :)

As I said, I am pretty sure that I can make some room on kolabore.de
(the server stand stands at a renowned ISP here in Karlsruhe, DE), it
delivers at least realistical 450 kb/s. I won't be able to provide an
archive for older versions, but the current stuff could fit in.

Moritz