[vorbis] Winamp plugin.

Aaron Porter aaron at javasource.org
Mon Feb 26 18:32:56 PST 2001

> You're right I don't think the http streaming code is my problem.  Isn't
> httpInit() called every time the plugin is started?  Is the http dialog
> created regardless of the fact that the file is not a http stream?

Yes, httpInit is called whenever the plugin is started. The dialog is not
necessary. It just shows HTTP connection and buffer status. It is kind of
ugly, just a quick hack really. Sorry to hear it's causing problems. What OS
are you running? I'm on Win2K.

Should we drop the dialog? Maybe default to excluding it with an ifdef?

Aaron