[vorbis] OGG->CDA programs ?????

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Mon Dec 10 13:12:17 PST 2001

> Anyone have a status update on when Sonic Foundry plans on supporting RC2
> ogg files? A while back on this list someone said they had a good contact
> at SF and was supposed to chekc up on it.

I have good news.  I have obtained a patch to add support to Siren.  I
will post it shortly.  I don't believe it's officially supported by
Sonic Foundry, but it should be the same as if you had installed one of
the newer products which contains the upgrade to the Ogg libs.

> I have contacted Ahead Software about including Vorbis support with Nero
> and they asked that a developer contact them about including it. Any chance
> a developer can contact them about support for Vorbis and provide them with
> the code they need to implement support?

Give me the relevant info and I will contact them.

jack.