[vorbis] Re: Win32 multiple file tag editor?

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Fri Dec 28 00:45:18 PST 2001

Hello elf,

27. december 2001, 18:55:13, you wrote:

> I have tagged mp3s over 2 years with some software and I prefer to use
> freeware so finally I use mp3Ext now.Therefore,could u mind to create an
> ogg-tagger which interface is as same as mp3Ext's?

1. Ogg tagger can never have the same interface as MP3/ID3 tagger,
   because the tags are very different - with ID3 you have predefined
   fields, while with Ogg you can use custom fields.

2. Please disable HTML e-mail (and especially images) when posting.
   Also, you don't need to quote whole message.

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467

If rats are experimented upon, they will develop cancer. ("What this
country needs are some stronger white rats.")
       -- Morton's Law