[vorbis] embedded vorbis players

Erik Fuller Phaedras at gmx.net
Fri Dec 21 04:43:43 PST 2001

What would interest me is how much knowledge of electronics does one have to
have to build such a player? Are there such things like music player
building kits? I've heard there are some DIY sets where you get the basic set-up on
a circuit board, and that you can fit into any sort of case you want. I've
also heard of these MP3 chips like the MAS series that are designed to play MP3
music, are there similiar chips designed for OGG?

http://www.gmx.net