[vorbis] Different average bitrates on different machines

Bruce D aythos at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:40:43 PST 2001

Ok, problem solved.

When I checked the binary versions, I was in the directory oggenc was
installed into. However, it turns out that I had another older version
somewhere in my search path, and was picking that one up when encoding.

Apologies for the false alarm.

Anybody care to hand me the dunce cap? Or is there something else more
appropriate ?