[vorbis] Different average bitrates on different machines

John Denton dentons at clara.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 14:27:53 PST 2001

Hi Mr Moffitt,

I don't know - yet.. It puzzled me, which is why I copied the whole report.

I don't use 2K too much so it probably isn't carrying the baggage that 98
is. That said I'm only a few weeks from a reinstallation of 98 on a clean
drive C..

Perhaps just a fluke. Perhaps its to do with the location of
program/source/destination on my drives. Perhaps its to do with the pipes
I'm using to communicate with OggEnc..

I'm ripping some old vinyl, so I'll give it a real test over several
tracks....