[vorbis] Different average bitrates on different machines

Bruce D aythos at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:13:12 PST 2001

Same binary : oggenc.exe  ( OggEnc v0.8 (libvorbis rc2) )
Same command line :  oggenc -b 96 input.wav
Same wav file  (ie. only ripped once, then copied to other system)

Initially, I thought that I may have had different binaries, so I downloaded
the latest version from the site, and used that on both systems.

I notice no artifacts/anomalies in the encoded audio.