[vorbis] PROPOSAL: Sub-Tagging

Patrick Mauritz oxygene at studentenbude.ath.cx
Sat Dec 8 05:57:17 PST 2001

On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 02:25:48PM +0100, Nicola Larosa wrote:
> No, no. This is uselessly complcated. What's wrong with having a number of
> standard optional specific tags, and using only those needed?
quite simple - you can't specify all the tags one may use sometimes.
id3 showed it clearly: a set of optional tags was designed and it is not
good enough for certain cases...

[]'s
  patrick mauritz

--
>           Debian GNU/Linux, apt-get into it | www.debian.org           <
  "In an anarchy I can't be thrown in jail for murderin a bus full of kids"
  It depends on how you murder the bus. If you just climb on the bus, hit
the floor with your fists a dozen times and proclaim "the bus is dead now",
        you will hardly be thrown in jail for making the kids laugh.