[vorbis] Re: TAG-mess

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Sat Dec 8 05:43:25 PST 2001

 > Come back at it as a user interface thing: take his scheme for its
 > expressiveness  and make the user side of things easy for the common case.
 > A win win situation. The current situation is stagnation.

I like this approach. Let the vague ARTIST term live in a simplified user
interface, and let the user optionally link it to one of the tags, with
PERFORMER as default.

Furthermore, give the user optional access to an advanced interface where
access to all tags is unrestricted.

--
"Mozilla will be around long after nobody can remember
just quite what Internet Explorer actually used to be."

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net