[vorbis] (Classical) Request for Standardization of expanded TAGS

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Thu Dec 6 11:39:27 PST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:33:08PM +0100, Trick wrote:
>> In the absence of an argument to convince me that lumping everything into
>> TITLE is a good idea, consider this a vote against VERSION's deprecation
>
>Make that two votes.

Alright, I may have been wrong about the VERSION tag, but can someone
give me some specific examples of where it would be better to use the
version tag than to use the TITLE tag?

As I said, every remix and song I've seen with version information has
had it as part of the song title and this seems to have worked nicely.

Jonathan