[vorbis] RC2 artifacts

Gian-Carlo Pascutto gcp at sjeng.org
Thu Aug 16 16:22:06 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bacchus 13" <bacchus13 at zdnetonebox.com>
To: <vorbis at xiph.org>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [vorbis] RC2 artifacts

> Wrong thread...I meant a thread 'MP3 vs WMA.'  However, yours seem to
> be much more interesting.  Thanx.

Ah yes, the thread where a guy posted that he couldn't hear the
difference between a CD and WMA at 64kbps, and that we must all
have been doing something wrong if we thought we could.

Well, what can I say. The forum is open to anyone to post
his opinion. If you are going to post sine sweeps to prove
Vorbis is a superior format we aren't going to block you
from posting them.

We will probably call you a fool though.

--
GCP