[vorbis] Testing Ogg Vorbis with modules.

Brett Paterson brett at fmod.org
Thu Aug 16 13:12:34 PDT 2001

Hm talking about mods, it might be fun to try to compress mods with
ogg.. ie .xm or .it with ogg compressed samples, so the size goes right
down, like the .mo3 format (mods with mp3 compressed samples) but way
better.. 64kbps would probably sound pretty good.  Is there a minimum
pcm size for encoding?  Id have to duplicate loops a few times to bring
the size up if this was the case, as some mods use 16byte samples and
less sometimes.

Brett

Of