[vorbis] WSJ article

Moritz Grimm gtgbr at gmx.net
Wed Aug 15 19:57:56 PDT 2001

Hey Craig and Gian-Carlo,

thanks for your answers. Looking at it the way you two describe it
sounds reasonable and makes me feel better already. :) It's just that
lately I read tons about Microsoft, their new licensing policies,
blahblahblah jadda jadda jadda and now I start seeing them everywhere.
;/ It's no paranoia (yet :) ) but a deep distrust against this company
and those who want to come after it. Especially the old Halloween
documents, current news and http://www.pcwelt.de/public/578.mpeg (check
it out, hilarious and scary :P) made me think like that. Anyways, I
still believe that the way I percieved it is not entirely impossible -
it's just pretty unlikely. The main reason that made me come to that
conclusion was the discrepancy between the good technical aspects plus
the renowned newspaper and the false information among it. It made me
think that they could have put it in there by purpose, either as sellout
or FUD.

Moritz