[vorbis] WinAmp plug-in based on RC1?

Gian-Carlo Pascutto gcp at sjeng.org
Wed Aug 15 15:26:05 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olaf van der Spek" <Olaf at XCC.TMFWeb.NL>
To: <vorbis at xiph.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 12:19 AM
Subject: [vorbis] WinAmp plug-in based on RC1?

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded this and it says it's based on RC1 in the about box. Is
> that a typo or is the plug-in not updated?

I guess you missed this?

FYI you can get Peter's winamp plugin (updated to RC2, dated
14-Aug-2001 08:04) from http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.exe

Since Peter does the official plugins, I'd expect the one
on the winamp site to be updated soon.

Not that it matters much, as no encoder will trip the bug
that was fixed from rc1->rc2 (...yet...).

--
GCP